Purple garlic is an essential seasoning in every family life and is deeply loved by the public. China purple garlic is rich in nutrients and has anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effects. Purple garlic can be seen in both Chinese and Western food all over the world. With the continuous development of world trade in recent years, garlic has gradually become one of the leading agricultural products exported by China. And the export volume of Chinese purple garlic is climbing every year. 2021 Chinese purple garlic export volume is about 1.7 million tons, which has a large share in the international market.
In the process of exporting agricultural products such as fresh Purple garlic, it is still necessary to pay great attention to the aging problem, because once there is a delay and the efficiency cannot keep up, it may affect the freshness of the Purple garlic and cause damage to the goods and affect the taste of Purple garlic.
What is the process of exporting Purple garlic?
After signing a fresh-keeping Purple garlic trade contract with a foreign buyer, you can start preparing for booking, and choose the appropriate cabinet type and volume according to the actual situation of customized Purple garlic. Then prepare the documents required for export declaration.
The documents required for exporting Purple garlic are as follows:
- Packing list. (Generally displays the package, number of pieces, weight and size of Purple garlic.)
- Invoice. (Indicate the unit price and total price of Purple garlic.)
- Trade contracts. (Specify the trade terms of both parties, the division of responsibilities, payment methods, etc.)
- Certificate of Origin. (Provided according to the needs of foreign customers.)
- Commodity inspection. (Required for inspection.)
- Phytosanitary certificate. (The Purple garlicinspection and quarantine certificate issued together with the commodity inspection.)
All the documents are ready, and the Purple garlic has been packed, so you can start customs declaration and issue the sea bill of lading for Purple garlic to the customer.
What kind of Purple garlic meets export standards?
Export high quality Purple garlic quality standard:
- Quantity, weight, packaging, specification, labeling, marking.
- Purple garlicsafety and health inspection.
- Inspection of specific label components.
- Purple garlicpest detection, Purple garlicheavy metal detection, Purple garlic pesticide residue detection.
- On-site inspection and sampling.
- Check whether the product name, batch number, quantity, weight, outer packaging, specifications and marks of the goods are consistent with the inspection documents.
- Check for hygiene.
- Packaging inspection: Check whether the Purple garlicpackagingis complete, whether there is damage, leakage or pollution, whether the packaging materials are non-toxic and clean, and whether the Purple garlic carton and Purple garlic mesh bag are used for the first time and cannot be reused.
- Label inspection: Inspect whether the content of the exported Purple garliclabelmeets the labeling standards or relevant requirements of the importing country.
- Sensory inspection: Sensory inspection is to check whether the tissue state, color, odor and taste of Purple garlicare normal, whether there is foreign matter, whether Purple garlicpowder and Purple garlic granules are wet, agglomerated, mildew, spoilage and other phenomena.
Status of Chinese garlic in the world
Chinese garlic prices up slightly. According to Dutch importers, garlic market prices have increased slightly.
As one of the largest Purple garlic exporters and Purple garlic wholesalers in China, Fenduni has more than 20 years of experience in Purple garlic processing and exporting. We have our own quality inspection team, from raw material procurement, processing, packaging, export, etc. Each batch of Purple garlic has passed the inspection and quarantine of the customs.
At the same time, we have cooperated with freight forwarders for more than 10 years to ensure the lowest freight in the industry, reduce the cost of Purple garlic and deliver on time. The above are some experience sharing of Jining Fenduni Foodstuff Co., Ltd. If you want to purchase red garlic and white garlic, or want to know more about wholesale garlic export, please contact us!