Specifications & Details
- Sizes: 4.5 – 5.0cm, 5.0 – 5.5cm, 5.5 – 6.0cm, 6.0 – 6.5cm, 6.5cm and up
- Transporting and storing temperature: -3° – 0°C
- Supply period: all the year round
a) Fresh garlic: early June to September
b) Cold storing garlic: September to the next May
- Plump shaped bulbs offering full flavored cloves that have a purplish hue
- Shelf life is long and can be stored for up to 9 months under proper conditions
- Can produce wonderful flavors and have the beneficial effect of reducing bacteria,keeping the heart in good condition and immunity
- Loose Packing:
- a) 10kg/carton; b) 20kg/carton; c) 10kg/mesh bag; d) 20kg/mesh bag;
- Small packing:
- a) 1kg/bag, 1kg x 10bags/carton; f) 4pcs(250g)/bag, 250g x 40bags/carton;
- b) 500g/bag, 500g x 20bags/carton; g) 5pcs/bag, 10kg/carton;
- c) 250g/bag, 250g x 40bags/carton; h) 1kg/bag, 5kg/mesh bag;
- d) 200g/bag, 200g x 50bags/carton; i) 500g/bag, 5kg/mesh bag
- e) 3pcs(200g)/bag,200g x 50bags/carton
- Customized packing: according to clients’ requirements
Shipment and Loading
- The garlic must be shipped in reefer container.
- If packing in 20kg/mesh bag,one 40ft reefer container can load 28-30 mts.
- If packing in 10kg/carton,one 40ft reefer container can load 24-26 mts.
- One 20ft one door open container can load 12–14mts.